A student in good financial standing has paid all tuition and fees in full OR done one or more of the following:
- Enrolled in a payment plan
- Had authorized or memoed financial aid (loans and scholarships) applied to their account to cover their outstanding balance
- Been in touch with Financial Aid and Student Accounts about any pending financial aid (loans and scholarships)
All questions regarding scholarships, FAFSA, awards, financial aid, and PLUS and private loan options should be emailed to Financial Aid at f[email protected].
Students are required to pay tuition and related fees at the beginning of each semester. All balances must be paid in U.S. currency. The university offers several methods of payment:
- Wire transfer
- Money order
- Credit or debit card (2.85 percent convenience fee)
- Monthly payment plan
- 529 college savings plans
Students who fail to pay by the payment due date stated on their bill will be charged a late payment fee, in accordance with university policy. The late payment fee cannot be appealed.
The university reserves the right to drop any student who is not in good financial standing at any point through the end of the add/drop period.