Beginning July 15, 2022, faculty and staff will receive university mail through a secure, digital mail system and packages will be available for pick-up at centrally located automated package lockers on campus.
Learn more about how to access these service enhancements.
University Package Delivery Addresses
The following address can be used for package deliveries on campus:
- Arnhold Hall: 55 West 13th Street, 2nd floor
- Welcome Center: 72 Fifth Avenue, basement
- University Center: 63 Fifth Avenue, basement
- Sheila Johnson Design Center: 2 West 13th Street, 1st floor
- Lang Bldg B: 65 West 11th Street, basement
- Lang Bldg A: 66 West 12th Street, basement
- Vera List Center: 6 East 16th Street, lobby
- 113 University Place, 6th floor
These locations are the only valid addresses to receive package deliveries on campus.