The Department of Career Development and Internships is dedicated to helping students bridge their academic experiences with their future professional paths while engaging with a competitive global market. Individualized support and an array of resources prepare students to secure internships and professional opportunities in line with their major and career aspirations. Our international network of alumni, strengthened by the college's connection to Parsons and The New School, and our curricular collaborations with top industry leaders provide invaluable exposure and opportunities that continue post-graduation.
- One-on-one career counseling and networking opportunities
- Weekly professional development workshops: résumé, cover letter, LinkedIn profile, portfolio review, and mock interviews
- Customized information sessions by major and year
- Workshops, panels, employer information sessions, on-campus interviews, and career and internship fairs
- Mock interview sessions
- Alumni networking events
- Online resources
Parsons Paris has two online job boards hosted by JobTeaser in France and HireNew in NYC. Thanks to a customizable dashboard, students can view job offers specifically targeted to Parsons Paris students and view job offers from companies that match personalized criteria.
On these job boards, students and alumni have full access to:
- Jobs and internship listings in France and New York
- Information specific to navigating the French job market
- Tips about professional etiquette
- Ongoing and upcoming events offered by the Parsons Paris Career Development and Internships Department, as well as other schools and organizations
- Scheduling appointments with the Parsons Paris Career Development and Internships Department and viewing upcoming meetings